Monday, October 11, 2010

New York Comic Con & New York Anime Fest!!!!!

こんばんわみんあさん!!

にちようびにわたしはNew York Comic Con and New York Anime Fest へともだちといきました。

あれはAWESOME!!! p(*^-^*)q


We saw really cool exhibits, lots of talented artists, 
some amazing cosplay (I didn't have anime or comic 
attire with me, so I went as a
Hogwarts student (Slytherin of course ), 
and there were many SUPER CUTE things to buy! なんもかいませんでした。
(;_・)


We also attended a really extraordinary Miyazaki panel! It made me want to go watch some movies!


I love them all, but I think my favorite, because it was the first one I saw, is Kiki's Delivery Service :D
which Miyazaki Movie is YOUR favorite???

3 comments:

  1. わたしはまじょのたっきゅびん(Kiki's Delivery Service) がすき!じじ、ききのねこ、はとてもかわいいですね。わたしはみやざきがすき!I'm so jealous >.< わたしの favorite みやざきのえいがは...えと...Spirited Away? Or maybe こどものえいが、となりのととろ or まじょのたっきゅびん。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you had so much fun at Comic-Con. Sigh, I was going to go but things did not work out that way in the end. Miyazaki Panel?! Wow. NEXT YEAR DEFINITELY. My favorite is 風の谷のナウシカ (Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind) and I also love Whisper of the Heart. Actually, I love all Miyazaki's films. Seriously, who doesn't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. I contemplated going but decided not to. I regret that decision now. My favorite Miyazaki movie is Tottoro, but I just watched Spirited Away this summer and that was very good as well.

    ReplyDelete